I couldn’t not do a post about Christmas, as much as I’ve been trying to avoid it! So here are 8 items that should make a PR pro’s Christmas list!
- Leave Your Mark – If you’ve read my previous blog post which reviews this book, you’ll know how much I love it. A real inspiration and will be a great Christmas read as a break from the endless PR theory books!
- Talking books, I’d strongly recommend popping a copy of PR stack on your list to Santa. Not that I’m bias or anything, but it’s a fantastic guide on a huge range of PR tools.
- Next, I’m just totally in love with this PR girl tee.
- You could always team this up with these gorgeous PR girl rings too…
- For something a little more academic, my favourite PR handbook by Alison Theaker would make a great gift. Want other book ideas? You can see my favourites in this blog post.
- Want to help out that PR pro in your life? PR Week Subscription (or similar) is a great way to go!
- With organisation a priority, I know that a new diary will keep many a PR student or practitioner happy (if they haven’t already got one…). I couldn’t live without my Filofax these days.
- Finally, looking for that Secret Santa gift for your PR classmate? Well we all know PR students run on coffee so…
I’d love to hear what you’ve got on your Christmas list this year (PR related or not!) Let me know in the comments.
Until next time…