I’ve been doing my best to get as much experience as I can in the world of PR. As well as getting a bunch of work experience whilst I was studying, I’ve been involved in some PR projects and competitions too…
- I wrote a chapter for PR Stack #2 entitled Using Sum All to track social media metrics.
- In 2015, I entered the CIPR International Douglas Smith Student award and was awarded first place for the entry with my teammantes Lauren and Hannah.
- I was named Britain’s Best PR Student Blogger 2016 in a competition on Behind the Spin.
I’ve been invited to guest blog on a number of sites too:
- Read my Ten top tips for your PR degree on Behind the Spin.
- Take a look at my student life interview on PR Careers.
- I discussed the history of social media, From MySpace to Snapchat, on Behind the Spin.
- I was interviewed for Live Laugh Love PR.
- I took part in the PRospect series on PRetty in PR.
- I was invited to guest blog post on lucycynthia.com.
- And I kicked off the 2016/17 #bestPRblogs competition on Behind the Spin.
I’ve also been featured on…
- 50 UK Female PR bloggers.
- 33 of the Best Student Blogs to Follow in 2016.
- Top 25 Female PR Career Advice Bloggers.
If you want to find out more about my career, head over to my LinkedIn page.